o r a n g e z z.



welcome to my little paradise. <3 hope u all enjoy :) free to chat with me in the chatbox

*BEST VIEW IN GOOGLE CHROME.*

HOME
ABOUT
LINKS
FOLLOW
CHAT
噠浪噠浪``♥
心形飄落效果
PsPsPs♥
早知道
Updated.♥
ply sdo♥
追韓偶像劇♥
如何添加blockquote
參+:妹的畢業典禮
好像有copy人的感覺...
© 2017 Designed By Elaine0211.
<<
>> >>
cut short hair.
2010年11月29日星期一 ✖ 0 sweetheart(s)

my english is poor lor...fogive me:(
i cut short hair le~i know is not lenq lah~
555...suddenly regret cut short hair~
because long mah...so i cut...(my mother heip me cut lahhh:'(
but is good la...


n my baobei photo~
'she'cant find boyfren...
who can heip her find bf?>///<
pls call me lorXD
she no bf leh...

ehm...what animal can de la~
duck,cat,pigXD
she wan boyfren laaaa╮(╯▽╰)╭
help her lo:)hope u can


                                                          poor english.:'(